Insurance LawBrewer & Lormand, PLLC is experienced in advising our clients on the uncertainties of insurance coverage.
Brewer & Lormand, PLLC is experienced in advising our clients on the uncertainties of insurance coverage. As many insurers and business owners know, it is not always clear whether a claim is covered by an individual insurance policy. Our attorneys provide coverage opinions in the early stages of litigation to assist clients in determining whether asserted claims give rise to a duty of defense, indemnity or coverage under both state and federal law. Our experience in this area includes:
- Defense of Class Action and Insurer Bad Faith Lawsuits
- Analysis of Insurance Coverage and Pursuit of Declaratory Judgment
- Defense of Medical, Legal and other professional Malpractice Claims
- Defense of Claims against state, municipal and other governmental entities and employees
- Defense of Auto, Homeowners and CGL Claims
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation, Discrimination Claims, and other employment-related issues
- Defense of Maritime Claims
- Coverage Evaluations
We have experience when it comes to helping insurance carriers and their insured clients recover compensation from responsible tortfeasors. Brewer & Lormand, PLLC offers subrogation services, from reviewing files to determine subrogation potential, to prosecuting claims in subrogation matters, and we understand the importance of carefully assessing the details involved in subrogation matters in order to advise our clients of their rights and help them collect payment.
Brewer & Lormand, PLLC defends insurance companies and businesses from workplace injuries. Our attorneys have experience with cases involving both minor and major injuries. We understand the importance of thorough and timely investigations into claims, and we aggressively pursue the most effective strategy to build the strongest case possible on behalf of our clients.