214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

VAWA for Victims of Domestic Violence

The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) allows the abused spouses of United States Citizens and lawful permanent residents to apply for a green card. You can seek a green card as a victim of domestic violence, even if your spouse has already petitioned for you. Don’t let your spouse hold you hostage with the promise of obtaining a green card.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.