214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

U Visas for Victims of Crime

The U visa is granted to victims of certain crimes who report the crime to the police or another law enforcement agency. With a U visa, you can apply for work authorization and have the possibility of obtaining a green card in the future. If you have been the victim of a crime in the United States, our attorneys can help you determine if you can apply for a U visa.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.