214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa

The Visa for Special Immigrant Juveniles is commonly used for unaccompanied minors, or minors who enter the United States without a parent. Unaccompanied minors may have the opportunity to close their deportation proceedings if they are eligible for this visa.

In order to apply for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS), a state court must declare that it is not in the best interest of the child to be returned to their home country, and the child cannot be reunited with one or both parents due to abandonment, neglect, abuse, or a similar basis under state law.

If you believe your child may be eligible for their green card through SIJS, please contact our office today to schedule a consultation.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.