214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

LGBT Couples Petitions

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service along with the U.S. Embassies abroad are now processing petitions filed by U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents for their same-sex spouse. Our attorneys can help you and your spouse understand the best options for your family.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.