214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Green Cards / Residency

A green card allows you to work and live permanently in the United States. It also provides a path to U.S. citizenship. It is possible to obtain a green card through family based or employment based immigration. Brewer & Lormand can help you decide which process is best for you.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.