214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Family Petitions

Many immigrants obtain their green card through family members. There are options for families to petition their spouse, parents, children, and siblings. However, waiting periods can change depending on the age and marital status of the family member you wish to sponsor. Additionally, while some family members can apply for a green card in the United States, others must return to their home country. Our attorneys can help you understand what options are best for you and your family.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.