214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Consular Processing

It is important to understand when an immigrant can apply for a green card in the United States and when an immigrant must return to their home country to obtain a green card. There may be options available to an immigrant to remain in the United States, such as Military Parole in Place, or options to shorten the time spent outside of the country, such as applying for the Provisional Waiver. Our firm can help you understand which options are available for your family.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.