214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Professionals from Canada and Mexico (TN Visa)

The TN visa is for non-immigrant professionals who are citizens of Canada or Mexico with a job offer in a specific profession listed in the NAFTA treaty designated profession list. Typically, these professions require at least a bachelor’s degree. The TN visa is issued in increments of up to three years and there is no cumulative time limit.

If you are interested in knowing whether you qualify for a TN visa, please schedule a consultation today.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.