214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Religious Worker (R Visa)

The R visa is for temporary religious workers being sponsored by a non-profit religious organization. Typical applicants include: Ministers, Rabbis, Priests, and Clergy Members.

The applicant must have been a member of the Religious Organization for at least two years prior to filing their application and the sponsoring Religious Organization must exist within the United States at least two years prior to sponsorship.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.