214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Artist or Entertainer in a Culturally Unique Program (P-3 Visa)

The P-3 visa if for performers, teachers, artists, and entertainers coming to the United States to develop, interpret, represent, coach, or teach a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.

If you are interested in the P-3 visa, please contact our office for a consultation.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.