214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Individual Performer or Group Performer (P-2 Visa)

The P-2 visa is for individual or group artists and entertainers who are entering the United States pursuant to a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country. The applicant must possess skills comparable to those of the United States artists and entertainers who are taking part in the program outside of the United States.

If you are interested in the P-2 visa, please contact our office for a consultation.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.