214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Executive and Manager Intracompany Transferees (L-1 Visa)

The L-1 visa is available for temporary, non-immigrants who wish to relocate to a U.S. subsidiary or parent company. The individual must have at least one year of experience at the subsidiary, parent, affiliate, or branch office in the foreign country.

The L-1A is specifically designed for intra-company transfers of executives or managers. The L-1B visa id for intra-company transfers of employees with specialized knowledge.

This visa also allows companies to relocate employees to the United States to expand the business by setting up a new office.

If you are interested in the L-1 visa, please contact our office today to schedule a consultation.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.