214-420-6001 | 888-733-VISA

Outstanding Researcher or Professor (EB-1B)

The EB-1B classification applies to aliens who are internationally recognized as outstanding researchers or professors in a particular scientific or scholarly field.

Applicants must be sponsored by an employer and demonstrate they have a permanent job offer. A labor certification is not required. Visas are immediately available meaning there is no extensive waiting period for a visa.

Applicants must demonstrate:

  1. International recognition for being outstanding in a specific academic field;
  2. At least 3 years of research or teaching experience; and
  3. A permanent job offer in a research, tenured, or tenure-track teaching position from the sponsoring employer.

If you are interested in discussing your eligibility, please contact our office to schedule a consultation.

Find Out More

Looking to Stay Up to Date? Sign Up for Updates from Brewer & Lormand.